The goal of the crisis monitoring service is to identify negative feedback before it escalates into a crisis. We monitor and report mistakes and negative feedback from your audience about products, services, events or campaigns.
Understand the areas for improvements and find the best solutions for keeping a positive brand image and proactive communication strategy.
Crisis Monitoring Service – Table of Content
- Report goals and approach
- Potential reach (Event/product/service/outage)
- Problem insights and social media impact
- Audience feedback analysis
- Posts engagement analysis
- Reaction for a crisis
- Audience expectation
- Comments, posts and mentions analysis
- Influencers impact analysis
- Risks and potential negative impact
- Brand position and possible solutions
- Summary and recommendations
- Forums, Industry Data, Social Media, CRMs, Customer Service Portals, Company Internal Data, Marketplaces, News Feeds, Web data, etc.
- Social Media Listening tools
- Data Analytics platforms
- Included: up to 1,000 mentions
- Not included: personal sensitive data; abusive content
- Format: 10-15 pages report
- Delivery time: 5 business days
Contact us for weekly and monthly licenses.