Demographics, trends and much more
With this competitive analysis evaluation, you can establish what makes your product or service unique, compare your product or service with similar ones on the market and understand what attributes you need to play up in order to attract your target market.
For this hourlie, we’ll answer the following questions:
- Who are your top 3 competitors?
- What products or services do they sell?
- What is each competitor’s market share?
- What are their current strategies?
- What type of media are used to market their products or services?
- What are each competitor’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What potential threats do your competitors pose?
- What potential opportunities do they make available for you?
- In depth analysis of their target market, price, size, method of distribution, and extent of customer service for a product.
- The main features and characteristics of each product or service and current market performance.
- In depth description of one competitors’ audience and current buyers, where the service is available, price, website, toll-free phone number, and other features that are relevant.